What is Hydro Excavation?
Hydro Excavation is the process of removing or moving soil with pressurised water. A high-pressure vacuum is then used to transfer the soil or debris to a large tank on the NDD truck. This allows for a non-destructive, environmentally friendly, more accurate way to excavate soil and locate underground utilities.
Hydro Excavation – Non-Destructive Digging
Hydro Excavation does not require the use of heavy machinery like jackhammers, drills, and excavators and due to this it contributes to an environmentally friendly outcome. Land is simply displaced, vacuumed up and removed. It is worth noting here that one of the key benefits of the Hydro Excavation system is that it takes with it, any debris formulated, leaving the site tidy.
A further benefit of the Hydro Excavation system is its speed and precision, and unlike heavy earthmoving and penetrating machines, the system is easily controlled and managed. This equates to an extremely low chance of damage or destruction to underground infrastructure, such as gas, telecommunications and power. The area of excavation is less invasive in comparison to using large machinery, which results in less mess and a faster completion of your project.
Is Hydro Excavation right for your project?
- Hydro Excavation suits any size project, and our operators are all highly skilled, experienced and hold all relevant certifications.
- Before we begin the excavation process, we will conduct a test hole to determine if there are any underground assets in need of proving, this is called potholing.
- This process is appropriate for not only civil projects, but also residential and commercial.
- In cases where the ground is particularly solid, making manual digging largely difficult, the application of Hydro Excavation works perfectly in this situation.
- Tradetech Services Australia (TSA) can provide quotes and individualised advice to suit any project.
Contact Us – TSA can assist you with all excavation needs. Our experts can guide you through your project assisting you with your excavation needs along with reinstatement, traffic management, civil & electrical, a whole turnkey solution. We have experienced professionals located in Melbourne and outer suburbs who will help you with your queries and required services. For information or to discuss your project please call now. If you like to find out more about TSA please Contact Us today on (03) 9440 7500 or visit us at www.tradetechservices.com.au. We service the CBD, Melbourne metropolitan & greater Melbourne.
Looking for an Industry Leader in Commercial Electrical Services? With the construction or maintenance of a commercial property comes the need for commercial electrical services,
Underground Reticulations – What We Do For Electrical And Telecommunications Infrastructure Tradetech Services Australia supplies underground reticulations for all major civil projects – electrical and