At Trade Services Australia, we are proud of our flexibility and professional approach in providing services across a whole range of requirements, including high security environments, high traffic areas such as schools and hospitals, and all sizes of jobs from extra large to small. Just contact us on 03 9440 7500 to discuss your requirements.
Monash Health, Clayton
Project: HIGH VOLTAGE RETICULATION FOR MONASH HEALTH TRANSLATION PRECINCT
• Supply and installation of H/V Conduits and Pits
• Concrete cutting and supply of asphalt
• Excavation, trenching, supply and installation of precast concrete pits
• Vacuum Excavation around existing services
• Backfilling and reinstatement of site.
AusNet Services, Greensborough
Project: RE-LOCATION OF ELECTRICAL CONDUITS
• Re-Location of AusNets High Voltage Electrical service conduits for future underground car park installation.
• Cutting and removal of asphalt
• Excavation and bench trench to the required depths for installation of conduits
• Supply and installation of conduits to AusNet approved drawings, including the supply and installation of bedding sand
• Organisation of VEDN audit and As Built drawings
• Traffic management as required for the works to take place.
Montessori School, Plenty Valley
Project: CAR PARK UPGRADE
• Install all underground infrastructure for Public Lighting, including the installation of 65 Bollard Lights and all REC works
• Locate existing in-ground services, excavate and backfill trenches
• Supply and install conduits and cabling to the switchboard and car park
• Cut asphalt
• Supply and install crushed rock in trenches and compact traffic areas.
Barwon Prison, Anakie
Project: CCTV UPGRADE
• Excavation and trenching
• Installation of electrical and communication pits and conduits required for camera poles.